Monday 7 March 2011

ITV vs BBC

I found the debate an amusing event for the class; it was constructed well for the opposing groups to bring forth their arguments efficiently for the contest to go forward.
 
I also enjoyed the back and forth and tried to provide notes to my comrades whilst simultaneously recording the sound. But personally as part of the ITV crowd I found myself drawn more towards the BBC side of the argument because I am bias for this network and I do not watch ITV.
 
But none the less I brought forwards reasons against the BBC argument. I found the debate a mostly one sided affair because of our lack of constructive quarrels constructed previously to the matter at hand.
 
If we had written more notes and interpretations of our argument we would had been better prepared to perform against the overwhelming superiority of the BBC argument. 

No comments:

Post a Comment